ALL PROSPECTIVE FAMILIES MUST FILL OUT THIS QUESTIONNAIRE TO
BEGIN THE SCREENING PROCESS.
COMPLETION OF THIS QUESTIONNAIRE IS MANDATORY TO ENSURE
THAT ALL OUR BABIES FIND LOVING AND HAPPY HOMES. IT ALSO WILL GIVE US A CLEAR PICTURE OF EXACTLY WHAT YOU’RE LOOKING FOR AND ASSIST IN SELECTING A PUPPY THAT IS THE BEST FIT FOR YOUR FAMILY.
ONCE YOUR COMPLETED APPLICATION HAS BEEN REVIEWED & PROCESSED, WE WILL GET BACK TO YOU WITH PHOTOS OF AVAILABLE PUPPIES THAT MATCH YOUR SELECTION.
Any Questions, Please Call • 614-588-4848
*Today’s date: *
*What is your name? *
* Home Address? *
*what is your email address ? *
* Please give us your phone number *
*Preferred Method of Contact ? * Phone CallTextEmail
*What is your occupation? *
*Have you ever owned an English Bulldog? *
* If not what experience, if any, do you have with Bulldogs?
* Have you read reference materials on English Bulldogs?
* Why do you want a English Bulldog? *
* Are you aware bulldogs can not tolerate heat? and are prone to breathing issues related to being a Brachycephalic (flat faced) breed? *
* Are you aware that bulldogs have certain medical anomalies(issues, problems) that are not common to other breeds? *
* Are you accepting of the health issues and limitations that may come with the bulldog breed? *
* Are you willing to take your bulldog to a bulldog specific vet, even if it requires traveling? *
* Do you have any other pets, if so, how many? *
* If so do you have a regular vet? If so, please provide name & number:
*Preferred time frame of having your new Bulldog?
*Any preferred color?
* Any sex preferred?
* Do you have any interest in breeding your bulldog? *
* Do you plan to spay or neuter? *
* Are you interested in showing your Bulldog in conformation, agility or obedience matches?
*What is your family living situation married, single any children?
* Where will your English Bulldog sleep during the night? *
*Where will your Bulldog be kept during the day? *
* What kind of floor surfaces will your bully be on in your home?
* Do you understand and accept that most all puppies go through an obnoxious chewing and biting stage (the terrible twos)?
* How will your Bulldog puppy be confined when he or she is outside? *
* How many hours a day will your English Bulldog be kept outside? *
* Have you ever taken a pet to a pound or shelter? If so, what were the circumstances?
*Please list at least (1) personal reference and (1) vet reference to speed up the approval process.
*Were did you Hear of Arrowhead Bulldogs? * Google ADFacebookInstagramweb sightpuppyfind.comYouTubeOther
*Do you have an exact price range that you need to stay within? (Prices can vary greatly depending on bloodline, pet vs. show quality, age, color, parents & many factors)
*Below please list any thing you would like to add about yourself or your family.
*List any questions you have for us, the Bulldog breed or puppy availability.